Elle Bi aka Elle Ellis of It Girl Styles is a Shady Scammer - Psychotic Predator who is very litigious and disturbed

Elle Bi AKA Elle Ellis has been attempting to bully me online. She approached me for help with PR Consulting through GAME PR about her fashion business at the end of February 2016. After paying a small fraction of our fees she demanded we slander/harm/destroy her ex for breaking up with her. We refused and by early March she was attempting to slander GAME PR and the founder Justin Wallner. Don't be fooled by her antics. Just beware and be sure it doesn't happen to you. Avoid this woman at all costs. Here is my reply to her original posts all over the internet...

Thank you Ms.Elle Bi for becoming our customer and immediately posting libelous anonymous rhetoric when we refused to slander and destroy the ex you are currently stalking that has filed a restraining order against you and banished you from USC.

Even though you had only paid a small fraction of our consulting fees for the expressed purpose of helping your fashion business thrive. Very professional and very mature.

We advise you to remove this immediately before it results in legal action.Anyone who does their due diligence will see that you have a history of attempting to bully others with lawsuits when they failed to meet your impossible demands.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

It Girl Styles Fashion
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #874238 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with It Girl Styles? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 11 #1183851 Riverside, California

What a psycho! How does she get away with such psychotic behavior like lying, stalking, frivolous lawsuits and outright violence?? Everyone I know has a story! Please BE CAREFUL! Elle Ellis / Elle Bi who knows what other aliases she goes by.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.